We would expect you to leave your accommodation as you find it, if you prefer not to wash up/clean up then leave a £10 cleaning fee in your accommodation or pay at reception.
We would appreciate it if you could inform us of any breakages, spillages or damages during your stay so we can deal with them efficiently. Please understand that any damages discovered after check out will be invoiced for. Charges will be kept to a minimum and will reflect the true cost of repair.
Please respect the peace and quiet of other guests. While ‘the hits of the 80’s’ might make your stay complete, please don’t broadcast it outside your accommodation unless all of your neighbours are in agreement. We reserve the right to say,“Please switch off the music”.
If you forget something, we have a standard charge of 15 pounds for returns as it requires the search for the item, packaging and a dedicated trip to the post office.
Please leave the dead wood in the forest, if everyone who stayed plundered the forest there would be no more habitat for the bugs and beetles. Please do not mess with the rewilding camps, you are welcome to use the fire pits but the structures, swings, bug hotels, paths have all been lovingly developed. We operate a ‘leave no trace’ policy in the forest.
We love children at Baby Moon. We love them less if they rip branches off trees and chase our beautiful chickens. We really want you all to reconnect but it works best if parents really engage with the enjoyment of their children, and not just by walkie talkie (yes, this happens!) Parents are responsible for their children’s safety in the forest unless they are attending a programmed event.
In the event of a fire• LEAVE YOUR ACCOMMODATION AND ALERT OTHER GUESTS, GO TO THE ASSEMBLY POINT WHICH IS OUTSIDE THE LADIES TOILET• IF ANOTHER GUEST ALERTS YOU TO A FIRE, LEAVE YOUR ACCOMMODATION• BBQ – LIGHT BBQ’S AND FIRES IN THE GRAVEL AREA OUTSIDE YOUR ACCOMMODATION. THESE ARE THE ONLY DESIGNATED AREAS • ONLY ATTEMPT TO TACKLE A FIRE IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT TO DO SO• CONTACT THE FIRE BRIGADE ON 999 AND STATE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS;
BABY MOON GLAMPING SITE
There is information of fire lighting in your information folder, if you truly do not know how to light a fire, firstly ask yourself why you have come here then ask for some help.
• SMOKE AND CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS, FIRE BLANKETS AND EXTINGUISHERS ARE FITTED FOR YOUR SAFETY – PLEASE DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THEM
• CAMPING STOVES AND ANY BBQ EQUIPMENT PROVIDED ARE FOR OUTDOOR USE. USE INDOORS IS PROHIBITED
• ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURERS GUIDANCE IN THE USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU BRING TO THE SITE
• ANY DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT SHOULD NOT BE USED AND REPORTED TO SITE STAFF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
• WHENEVER POSSIBLE THERE WILL BE A MEMBER OF STAFF ONSITE OVERNIGHT – YOU WILL BE INFORMED IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE
• PLEASE TAKE CARE – THE DOORS INTO THE YURTS ARE LOW – YOU MAY NEED TO DUCK!
• PLEASE TAKE CARE ON DECKING IT CAN BECOME QUITE SLIPPERY